Awe

I have been listening to Matt Redman quite a bit lately. I love his song "Let My Words Be Few" It is a simple yet profound song.

It goes like this...

You are God in heaven
And here am I on earth
So I'll let my words be few
Jesus, I am so in love with You

And I'll stand in awe of You
Yes, I'll stand in awe of You
And I'll let my words be few
Jesus I am so in love with You

The simplest of all love songs
I want to bring to You
So I'll let my words be few
Jesus, I am so in love with You

God I am in awe of You for:

• Your grace toward me
• The blessing of my beautiful family
• The blessing of my church family
• Being allowed to serve You in the capacity that I do
• For the beauty of Your creation
• Your incredible provisions in my life
• The gift of music

"Do not be quick with your mouth,do not be hasty in your heart
to utter anything before God.
God is in heaven

and you are on earth,
so let your words be few."

"Much dreaming and many words are meaningless.
Therefore stand in awe of God."

Ecclesiastes 5:2,7

0 comments:

Post a Comment