The Life

There are not many in this world that can say what I am about to say. There are not many in this world that feel as priviledged as I do. I love my job!

I am so thankful for the opportunity that I have to serve my God by serving students. I can think of no other ministry I would rather do, dare I say any other ministry as important. Studies have shown that 85% of those that come to faith in Jesus do so before the age of 18. What a awesome responsibilty those in youth ministry have! I am proud and honored to be one of them.

I appreciate the recently blogged words of both Dan Kimbal and Lily Lewin. Youth ministry truly is SO important and it is indeed GREAT to be a youth worker!

I am thankful for the opportunity to lead 180 Student Ministries. I serve with some of the finest people I know, and minister to some of the greatest students I have ever known.

To follow Jesus' words in Matthew 28:19-20 in the context of ministering to students is a great honor and a great responsibility. One I do not take lightly and one that I enjoy so much.

I am truly living..... The Life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment