Live Blogging

Hey I'm here! I am currently at the National Youth Workers Convention, and am excited about being around thousands of other people passionate about making a difference in the world of students.

This year I have the privilege of being one of four Live Bloggers.

Here are the times I will be Live Blogging:

Friday:
1:00 to 3:30 - General Session 1
4:00 to 5:30 - "Seeing the Future: Learning to Exegete Culture" seminar
7:30 to 9:45 - General Session 2

Saturday:
10:00 to 12:00 - General Session 3
2:00 to 4:30 - "Technology and Youth Ministry" seminar

Sunday:
10:00 to 12:00 - General Session 5
1:30 to 3:00 - "Youth Ministry in Your Second Decade and Beyond" seminar
7:30 to 10:00 - General Session 6

Monday:
9:00 to 10:30 - "Christianity: Modern and Postmodern" seminar

Check in here to see all the Live Blogging action.


The feed will also been seen here along with the thoughts of other bloggers and those Twittering the event.

1 comments:

preacherman said...

I want to thank you for sharing this with us. I wish I could have been there. I know it was always a blessing to me when I was a youth and family minister. I apprecaite your ministry and all you do for our young people. You are making such a kingdom difference.

Post a Comment