Glory Of It All

I downloaded the new David Crowder Band release "Remedy" on the day it came out this week and haven't stopped listening to it since. It is in my opinion Crowder's best project to date. There is not a bad song on it. There is one track in particular that nearly brings me to tears each time I hear it. "Glory of It All" is a beautifully written song reminding us of the hope God brings, even in the darkest of times.

I will be at the National Youth Workers Convention in San Diego, October 19-22. I am looking forward to being there for so many reasons, one of which is being led in worship by David Crowder.

Here he leads "Glory Of It All" at Passion '07.

3 comments:

Tyler said...

Hey Brian. I know we don't know each other, but I think you nailed DC. The only artist I'd rather listen to for worship is Tomlin. I bought the album the day it came out too and haven't stopped listening either. I want to see him on the 18th but tickets are over $20 a piece. Anyway, thanks for the video and enjoy the great music.

Anonymous said...

Hey Tyler, I'm with you on Crowder and Tomlin. Definitely my two favorites as well. Thanks for reading and commenting!

How are things at Sunset? We are just down the road from each other.

muzik said...

Some day we will get to meet up at one of these conferences. I pray for the day. I want to DL Remedy so bad from iTunes. I just have not done so, other bills are more pressing.

Post a Comment