Say Hello

One of my favorite things about blogging is meeting new people. Since I began blogging a little over a year ago, I have met many very cool people from all around the US and even the globe. It has been great networking with people of like interests, particularly youth ministry.

Over the last few months I have noticed on my sitemeter that I have quite a few regular readers from many varied locations, and I am wondering who you all are. I regularly have visits to my blog from, California, Washington, Kansas, Colorado, Michigan, Minnesota, Florida, Louisiana, Missouri, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Canada, Australia, and of course Oregon. I would love to know who you are!

I have installed a GuestMap on my blog and I invite you to sign it. You will find it near the bottom of the sidebar on the right hand side of the blog. Stick a pin in the map and say hello.

I look forward to meeting more of you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment