Beach Retreat

This last weekend we had our annual high school beach retreat. I love the beach!

We were at Winema Christian Camp which is literally right on the beach. We had great times of worship together and incredible times of discussion and listenting to God, as well as lots of fun play time on the beach!

Jon Knapp was our speaker and spoke on the need to blur the lines of our life. We discussed how we need to make Jesus a part of every area of our life, not just the segments of life that we allow Him to be a part of. It was great seeing students come to grips with the fact that they need to cease having such segmented lives, and instead blur the lines of those areas of their lives, so that Jesus is a part of them all.

It was a great weekend. The unfortunate aspect of it all is I came home real sick! I spent the better part of 30 hours in bed once I got home. Not sure what happened, but it was not fun. I think I'm on the mend now.

If you want to see the pictures click here. Just make sure you are comfortable, you might even want to grab a drink, there are lots of them! You will feel like you were there!

Even Benny enjoyed the beach...maybe too much! Yum!

2 comments:

Jon Knapp said...

I was such a blessing to be a part of it! Thanks for the oppurtunity to speak into your kids lives!

Chris Steele said...

I like the Aaron-look-a-like picture.

Post a Comment