I WILL NOT BE SILENT

I love the song, "Joyful" by David Crowder. We sang it today at church with our students.

It goes...

Make a joyful noise to the Lord
All the earth
Make a joyful noise to the Lord
All the earth [2x]

The flowers of the field
Are cry'n to be heard
The trees of the forest
Are singing
And all of the mountains
With one voice
Are joining the chorus of this world

And I will not be silent
I will not be quiet anymore [2x]

Running through the forest
Dive into the lake
Bare feet on beaches white
Standing in the canyon
Painted hills around
The wind against my skin
Every ocean
Every sea
Every river
Every stream
Every mountain
Every tree
Every blade of grass will sing

I love the imagery in the song. I love the imagry of God's creation, the flowers of the field, the trees of the forest, and the mountains praising the Lord. I too am God's creation....how can I stay silent?

"Running through the forest
Dive into the lake
Bare feet on beaches white
Standing in the canyon
Painted hills around
The wind against my skin"

My favorite way to worship my God.....enjoying His beautiful creation.

How could I possibly be silent? I will not!

2 comments:

Aaron Geist said...

Hey Brian! I'm sure glad that you add your noise, and skillful bass playing to our morning worship gathering.

I don't think that there is any appropriate place for my welcome comment, so I'll put it here.

Welcome to blogging Brian. It's great to have you. Keep on posting your thoughts!

Brian Eberly said...

I don't know how skillful my playing is, but sure is fun!

Thanks for your encouragement!

It's good to be a part of the blogging world!

Post a Comment