Youth Specialties

It seems that brianeberly.com has been chosen as the featured blog in this week's YS Update. Thanks Youth Specialites. If you found your way here from the YS Update....welcome!

Since we are on the subject of Youth Specialties let me just say if you are a youth worker and have not been to the National Youth Workers Convention, make this year the year you go! I will be at the San Diego convention in October and can't wait! There is something so great about being with thousands of other people that share your passion. The worship is incredible, the teaching is inspiring, and the refreshment is off the charts!

Check out this year's promo video.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brian,

congrats on the mention in the YS e-mail!

Blessings brother!

Anonymous said...

cool Brian... I will be in Hotlanta!! YS is a time to gather with my tribe!!

Gerrard Fess said...

I'll be in Atlanta too!

Post a Comment