Meet Up

One of my favorite things about blogging is all the great people I meet. I have met, and am friends with, people all over the country as well as the world. The internet has really served to make this world an even smaller place. I have really enjoyed sharing ideas and interacting with people that share my passions for God, life and ministry.

This last week I had the opportunity to actually meet up with "the person behind the blog." Both Matt Singley and I had been reading each others blogs for a couple of months. When we realized we both lived in the Portland area we thought we ought to get together for coffee; so that's what we did!

We met up at Starbucks and had a great conversation about life, church and ministry. Matt is the Minister of Operations at Sunset Presbyterian Church. He shares my passion for living a life on mission and seeing the Church come together to live that mission out.

Check out Matt's blog here. He's got a lot of great things to say!

May we as God's Church continue to look for ways and opportunities to come together to fulfill the mission He has give us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment