Daily Audio Bible

I'm not sure how I missed this one, but I just recently came across the Daily Audio Bible podcast, and am loving it.

Since beginning my new ministry at Foothills Community Church I have have been faced with a rather long commute. As we wait on God to send just the right buyer for our home I get to "enjoy" a 50 minute drive each way to work. Not wanting to waste that time, I have been seeking a way to redeem it for something good. One can only listen to so much talk radio!

I have always had a great love for the Word of God. I base my entire life on the truths found within it's pages. I enjoy reading it, studying it and teaching it. Now I am listening to it!

The Daily Audio Bible is a daily podcast of the God's Word. Everyday it is a community of people listening to host Brian Hardin read through the Bible in one year. Each day he reads from a portion of the Old Testament, the New Testament, and from the Psalms and Proverbs. I have found it a way to just sit and let the Word of God filter into my heart and mind and it's incredible!

If you are faced with a long commute or even if you are not, check it out.

Listen now.
Subscribe in iTunes.


0 comments:

Post a Comment