Verbal Comments

You may now leave verbal comments on this blog!



Here's how it works:

1. Press the “call me” button and it will tell you what your next step is.

2. Enter your name and the phone number you'd like to be called at. If you choose "keep number private" that means it will still use that phone to connect you, I just won't be able to see that number.

3. Click "Connect."

4. A random phone number from Google Voice will call you. Answer the call.

5. You will get a personal greeting from me, saying hello and telling you what to do. Your message will not ring my phone, it will just go directly to both my voicemail and email.

6. Leave your comment or message. If it's a private message that you would rather not be published to my blog, just let me know and I will keep it that way.

7. As soon as you hang up, Google Voice alerts me that I have a new message.

8. I listen to your message, and read the message transcribed in my email.

9. If your message is relevant to this blog, I will post your comment to the post you are referencing. Again, if it's a personal message, I will keep it that way.

Go ahead and give it a try. I would love to hear from you!

1 comments:

Jon Knapp said...

I think I will just use speed dial on my phone to call you. =)
But cool app.

Post a Comment