Who Do You Live For?

Do live for yourself, for others, or for Christ?

How easy it is to simply live for our own desires. Similarly, how easy it is to fall into the trap of living our lives for the desires of others. In youth ministry we often speak of the struggle students face in dealing with peer pressure, the pressure to live as others expect. If we are to be honest with ourselves, it is a struggle that more than just teenagers deal with.

Have fun with this Candid Camera video as you consider who it is you live for.



May we remember....

I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. Galatians 2:20.


HT to Adam McLane for the video.

0 comments:

Post a Comment