From Ordinary to Extraordinary

Ever feel just ordinary? Ever feel like God couldn't possibly use you for His extraordinary purposes? If so, you are not alone. The truth is, God delights in taking us in our ordinary state, to use us for extraordinary things.

I had the opportunity to preach yesterday and used Exodus 3:11-14; and 4:1-17, the story of Moses, to discover God's heart for using ordinary people to accomplish His extraordinary purposes.

I rolled this video at the beginning of my message. It does a great job recounting how God chooses people like you and me to do great things for Him.



Hear the message here or on my podcast.
Download the accompanying outline here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did you find this video? Is there anywhere I can buy or download it? This might be great for our sermon this week!

Anonymous said...

You can purchase and download the video at http://www.sermonspice.com/search?q=ordinary&x=0&y=0&topic=Sermon+Illustrations.

Post a Comment