Overflow

This week I begin a new series with our middle school students entitled "Overflow." We will be taking a close look at how our lives should be overflowing with God's love. As a fountain overflows with water, so should our lives overflow with the love of Christ.

Acts 1:6-11 will be the basis of the series as we look at how we can effectively overflow God's love into the lives of those close to us, those in our community, and those around the world.

I appreciate the words from Chris Tomlin's song "Overflow"

Like a waterfall You fill my heart and overflow
Like a candle flame
You light my way
And lead me as I go

Spirit overflow

Let me overflow


It's my prayer that we make loving God our priority, and allow His love to flow from our lives, as opposed to memorizing bullet points, formulas, and sales pitches.

0 comments:

Post a Comment